The GO2 venture builder generates and grows sustainable social impact businesses by investing in building human capital in the diaspora + AFRICA ecosystems.
Connecting Human Capital
Access to the GO2 Venture Builder Collaboration Community
Access to Regional Resources & Advisors
Access to Global Resources & Advisors
Human Capital Investment
The GO2 venture builder invests in people, businesses,
and ideas focused on strengthening the 4 pillars of sustainability.
The argument in favor of using filler text goes something like this: If you use real content in the design process, anytime you reach a review point you’ll end up reviewing and negotiating the content itself and not the design.
The GO2 Venture Builder Model is:
Dr. M. Kikelomo OnifadeFounder The Go2 Venture Builder
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- BSc Chemical Engineering, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- Believes her most valuable engineering learning is the importance of always considering societal values and aspirations in any technological or scientific pursuit.
She translates engineering and healthcare thinking into venture idea building.
Loves teaching from high school aged to sharing knowledge with her physician colleagues.
Favorite questions start with “Why” and “How”.
Global Strategy Advisory.
Loves working on new ideas and seeing ideas take shape.
- BSBA Computer Information Systems, University of Central Missouri
- Natural leader and team player with years of experience in Networking, Systems, and Security. Leadership roles as Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Technology Officer, and Director Information Security and Compliance.
Expertise in directing and implementing information assurance strategy supporting organizational governance, risk, and compliance as a scaffold for information security operational objectives.
- EdD, Educational Leadership, Arkansas State University; MBA, Union University, Jackson, TN; Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Expertise in business operations, business development, program management, technical skills training, and work training programs.
Experienced in curriculum development and design, classroom facilitation and instruction.
Management training and development.
Human resources generalist and promotion business to business sales.